한국풍공학회지 제25권 제3호 (p.103-109)

환경 및 거동조건에 따른 쌍둥이 케이블교량의 동특성 분석

Effect of Environmental and Operational Conditions on the Modal Parameters of Twin Cable-stayed Bridge
키워드 :
Jindo Bridge,Dynamic Coefficients,Multiple Linear Regression Analysis,Environmental Factors,진도대교,동특성계수,다중선형 회귀분석,환경적 요인

목차

Abstract
요 약
1. 서 론
2. 대상 교량 및 데이터
3. 회귀분석 및 동적특성계수 예측모델구축
   3.1 회귀분석 결과
   3.2. 동특성 계수 예측 모델
   3.3. 단계적 회귀분석
   3.4. 상호작용을 고려한 단계적 회귀분석
4. 결 론
References

초록

구조 건전도 모니터링 시스템과 응답기반모드해석 기법의 발전과 함께 토목구조물의 고유진동수나 감쇠비, 모드형상과 같은 동특성의 변화를 통해 구조물의 상태를 평가하거나 손상도를 추정하는 연구가 지속적으로 수행되었다. 그러나 온도나 풍속, 진폭 같은 환경 및 거동조건에 따른 동특성의 변동성으로 인해 구조물의 손상이나 상태 변화에 의한 영향만을 파악하는 데 한계점이 있다. 본 연구에서는 복잡한 공기역학적 특성을 보이는 장대교량의 동특성과 환경 및 거동조건 사이의 상관성을 분석하기 위한 다중선형회귀분석 기반의 예측모델을 제안하였다. 응답기반모드해석 기법을 적용하여 3달간의 계측데이터로부터 대상 구조물의 고유진동수와 감쇠 비를 추정하고 온도나 풍속, 구조물의 진폭 등 환경 및 거동조건과의 다중선형회귀분석을 통해 각 요인의 변화가 동특성의 변동성에 미치는 영향을 정량화하였다. 또한, 랜덤 추출한 80%의 데이터를 토대로 다변수 회귀모델을 구축하고 나머지 20% 데이터의 환경 및 거동조건으로부터 예측한 값과 실제 추정치를 비교함으로써 제안한 모델의 예측 성능을 검증하였다. 마지막으로 단계적 회귀분석을 통해 기여도가 높은 독립변수를 파악하고 예측 성능을 개선하였다.
With the development of structural health monitoring systems and operational mode analysis techniques, many studies have been carried out for condition assessment or damage identification of civil infrastructures based on dynamic characteristics such as natural frequencies, damping ratios, and mode shapes. However, the effect of environmental and operational conditions on the variability of dynamic characteristics results in a limitation for those vibration-based monitoring approaches. In this study, a predictive model based on multiple linear regression analysis was proposed to analyze the correlation between the dynamic characteristics of long-span bridges and environmental and operational conditions. First, the natural frequency and damping ratio of the target structure was estimated from the three-month measurement data by applying the automated output-only mode analysis algorithm. Then, the multiple linear regression analysis was performed to examine the relationship between dynamic characteristics and each environmental and operational variation. In addition, the prediction performance of the conducted multivariate regression model based on 80% of randomly extracted data was demonstrated by comparing the predicted values and actual estimates of the remaining 20% of the data. Finally, a stepwise regression analysis was employed to enhance the prediction performance of multivariate egression model.